IBM Platform-MPI is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall IBM Platform-MPI from your systemIBM
. Open here
for more information on IBM. Please follow http://www.ibm.com
if you want to read more on IBM Platform-MPI on IBM's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Platform-MPI folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for IBM Platform-MPI is C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Platform-MPI\_Platform-MPI_installation\Change IBM Platform-MPI Installation.exe. Change IBM Platform-MPI Installation.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) on disk.
IBM Platform-MPI installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.58 MB (3754728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mpid.exe (163.50 KB)
- mpidiag.exe (252.50 KB)
- mpirun.exe (190.00 KB)
- mpisrvutil.exe (191.00 KB)
- mpi_nodes.exe (208.50 KB)
- ikeycmd.exe (36.34 KB)
- ikeyman.exe (36.34 KB)
- JaasLogon.exe (20.34 KB)
- java.exe (145.84 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.84 KB)
- javaw.exe (145.84 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.84 KB)
- jextract.exe (38.34 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.84 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.84 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.84 KB)
- keytool.exe (36.34 KB)
- kinit.exe (36.34 KB)
- klist.exe (36.34 KB)
- ktab.exe (36.34 KB)
- pack200.exe (36.34 KB)
- policytool.exe (36.34 KB)
- rmid.exe (36.34 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (36.34 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.84 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (36.34 KB)
- unpack200.exe (133.84 KB)
- pcmpiwin32service.exe (614.00 KB)
- Change IBM Platform-MPI Installation.exe (432.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This page is about IBM Platform-MPI version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other IBM Platform-MPI versions please click below:
IBM Platform-MPI is a program by IBM. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase IBM Platform-MPI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IBM Platform-MPI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IBM Platform-MPI or simply click the Search field and type in "IBM Platform-MPI". If it exists on your system the IBM Platform-MPI application will be found automatically. When you click IBM Platform-MPI in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IBM Platform-MPI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IBM Platform-MPI:
- The software company is: http://www.ibm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Platform-MPI\_Platform-MPI_installation\Change IBM Platform-MPI Installation.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IBM Platform-MPI.
8. After removing IBM Platform-MPI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IBM Platform-MPI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IBM Platform-MPI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IBM Platform-MPI by IBM from your PC, nor are we saying that IBM Platform-MPI by IBM is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IBM Platform-MPI supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 09:30:25.987