IBM Netezza ODBC Driver
IBM Netezza ODBC Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IBM Netezza ODBC Driver from your computerIBM Netezza
. More information about IBM Netezza can be seen here
. Please open http://www.netezza.com
if you want to read more on IBM Netezza ODBC Driver on IBM Netezza's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM Netezza ODBC Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for IBM Netezza ODBC Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM Netezza ODBC Driver\Uninstall_IBM Netezza ODBC Driver\Uninstall IBM Netezza ODBC Driver.exe. Uninstall IBM Netezza ODBC Driver.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 113.50 KB (116224 bytes) on disk.
IBM Netezza ODBC Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.66 MB (1743192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ikeycmd.exe (36.26 KB)
- ikeyman.exe (36.26 KB)
- JaasLogon.exe (19.76 KB)
- java.exe (145.26 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.26 KB)
- javaw.exe (145.26 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.26 KB)
- jextract.exe (38.76 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.76 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.26 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.26 KB)
- keytool.exe (36.26 KB)
- kinit.exe (36.26 KB)
- klist.exe (36.26 KB)
- ktab.exe (36.26 KB)
- pack200.exe (36.26 KB)
- policytool.exe (36.26 KB)
- rmid.exe (36.26 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (36.26 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.76 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (36.26 KB)
- unpack200.exe (133.26 KB)
- Uninstall IBM Netezza ODBC Driver.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to IBM Netezza ODBC Driver version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other IBM Netezza ODBC Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IBM Netezza ODBC Driver is a program offered by IBM Netezza. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove IBM Netezza ODBC Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IBM Netezza ODBC Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IBM Netezza ODBC Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "IBM Netezza ODBC Driver". If it exists on your system the IBM Netezza ODBC Driver app will be found automatically. When you select IBM Netezza ODBC Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IBM Netezza ODBC Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IBM Netezza ODBC Driver:
- The publisher is: http://www.netezza.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM Netezza ODBC Driver\Uninstall_IBM Netezza ODBC Driver\Uninstall IBM Netezza ODBC Driver.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IBM Netezza ODBC Driver.
8. After uninstalling IBM Netezza ODBC Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IBM Netezza ODBC Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IBM Netezza ODBC Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IBM Netezza ODBC Driver by IBM Netezza from your computer, we are not saying that IBM Netezza ODBC Driver by IBM Netezza is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IBM Netezza ODBC Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 17:05:06.697