IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 from your PCIBM
. Open here
where you can find out more on IBM. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\IBM Informix Client SDK\uninstall\uninstall_clientsdk folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 is C:\Program Files\IBM Informix Client SDK\uninstall\uninstall_clientsdk\uninstallclientsdk.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) on disk and is named uninstallclientsdk.exe.
The executable files below are part of IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5. They take about 582.66 KB (596648
bytes) on disk.
- uninstallclientsdk.exe (432.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This info is about IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 version 4.10.5
IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 is an application marketed by IBM. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5". If it exists on your system the IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 application will be found automatically. After you select IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5.
8. After uninstalling IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 by IBM from your computer, nor are we saying that IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 by IBM is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.FC5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:12:57.860