IB Updater version 126.96.36.1993
This page contains thorough information on how to remove IB Updater version 188.8.131.523 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall IB Updater version 184.108.40.2063 from your computerIncrediBar
. You can read more on IncrediBar or check for application updates here
. IB Updater version 220.127.116.113 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\IB Updater directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for IB Updater version 18.104.22.1683 is "C:\Program Files\IB Updater\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 703.28 KB (720158 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with IB Updater version 22.214.171.1243. They take about 925.78 KB (947998
bytes) on disk.
- DGChrome.exe (222.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.28 KB)
The current web page applies to IB Updater version 126.96.36.1993 version 188.8.131.523
IB Updater version 184.108.40.2063 is an application marketed by IncrediBar. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove IB Updater version 220.127.116.113 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase IB Updater version 18.104.22.1683 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IB Updater version 22.214.171.1243 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IB Updater version 126.96.36.1993". If it exists on your system the IB Updater version 188.8.131.523 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IB Updater version 184.108.40.2063 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IB Updater version 220.127.116.113, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IB Updater version 18.104.22.1683.
8. After uninstalling IB Updater version 22.214.171.1243, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IB Updater version 126.96.36.1993 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IB Updater version 188.8.131.523 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IB Updater version 184.108.40.2063 by IncrediBar from your PC, nor are we saying that IB Updater version 220.127.116.113 by IncrediBar is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IB Updater version 18.104.22.1683 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 09:00:37.977