IB Updater 22.214.171.1248
IB Updater 126.96.36.1998 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall IB Updater 188.8.131.528 from your computerIncrediBar
. Go over here
where you can read more on IncrediBar. IB Updater 184.108.40.2068 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\IB Updater folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling IB Updater 220.127.116.118 is C:\Program Files\IB Updater\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the IB Updater 18.104.22.1688's main executable file and it takes about 745.78 KB (763678 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with IB Updater 22.214.171.1248. They take about 1.13 MB (1180278
bytes) on disk.
- DGChrome.exe (222.50 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (184.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (745.78 KB)
The current page applies to IB Updater 126.96.36.1998 version 188.8.131.528
If you are manually uninstalling IB Updater 184.108.40.2068 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall IB Updater 220.127.116.118:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall IB Updater 18.104.22.1688:
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\DGChrome.exe
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\libraries\DataExchangeScript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\main.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\main.xul
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\resources\localscript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\locale\en-US\overlay.dtd
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\skin\overlay.css
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\defaults\preferences\defaults.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\install.rdf
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\libraries\DataExchangeScript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\resources\localscript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\source.crx
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\unins000.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IB Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\IB Updater\ImagePath
IB Updater 22.214.171.1248 is an application marketed by IncrediBar. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall IB Updater 126.96.36.1998 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IB Updater 188.8.131.528 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IB Updater 184.108.40.2068 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IB Updater 220.127.116.118". If it exists on your system the IB Updater 18.104.22.1688 program will be found very quickly. When you click IB Updater 22.214.171.1248 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IB Updater 126.96.36.1998, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IB Updater 188.8.131.528.
8. After uninstalling IB Updater 184.108.40.2068, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IB Updater 220.127.116.118 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IB Updater 18.104.22.1688 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IB Updater 22.214.171.1248 by IncrediBar from your computer, we are not saying that IB Updater 126.96.36.1998 by IncrediBar is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IB Updater 188.8.131.528 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:13:24.860