I love Laura 1.0
I love Laura 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall I love Laura 1.0 from your computerwww.SmallGames.ws
. Take a look here
for more information on www.SmallGames.ws. Click on http://smallgames.ws/
to get more details about I love Laura 1.0 on www.SmallGames.ws's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\I love Laura folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall I love Laura 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\I love Laura\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled 14520 ilovelaura.exe and occupies 10.99 MB (11519679 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with I love Laura 1.0. They occupy about 11.31 MB (11854199
bytes) on disk.
- 14520 ilovelaura.exe (10.99 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (326.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of I love Laura 1.0.
I love Laura 1.0 is an application offered by www.SmallGames.ws. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall I love Laura 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase I love Laura 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find I love Laura 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "I love Laura 1.0". The I love Laura 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click I love Laura 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding I love Laura 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for I love Laura 1.0:
- The software company is: http://smallgames.ws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\I love Laura\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove I love Laura 1.0.
8. After uninstalling I love Laura 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of I love Laura 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling I love Laura 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove I love Laura 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws from your PC, nor are we saying that I love Laura 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove I love Laura 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:36:46.680