I-Dolphin V1.10 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall I-Dolphin V1.10 from your computerSD Optics, Inc.
. More info about SD Optics, Inc. can be read here
. I-Dolphin V1.10 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\I-Dolphin folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove I-Dolphin V1.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\I-Dolphin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 45.50 KB (46592 bytes) on disk and is named I-Dolphin.exe.
The following executables are contained in I-Dolphin V1.10. They occupy 104.94 KB (107461
bytes) on disk.
- I-Dolphin.exe (45.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.11 KB)
- Wise_Micro_Camera.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
This web page is about I-Dolphin V1.10 version 1.10
I-Dolphin V1.10 is an application offered by the software company SD Optics, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase I-Dolphin V1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase I-Dolphin V1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find I-Dolphin V1.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "I-Dolphin V1.10". If it exists on your system the I-Dolphin V1.10 program will be found automatically. When you click I-Dolphin V1.10 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding I-Dolphin V1.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove I-Dolphin V1.10.
8. After removing I-Dolphin V1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of I-Dolphin V1.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing I-Dolphin V1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove I-Dolphin V1.10 by SD Optics, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that I-Dolphin V1.10 by SD Optics, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove I-Dolphin V1.10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 20:25:39.403