I Can Speak Indonesian
This web page is about I Can Speak Indonesian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall I Can Speak Indonesian from your computerTransparent Language, Inc.
. More information about Transparent Language, Inc. can be read here
. I Can Speak Indonesian is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Transparent\I Can Speak\Indonesian folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. I Can Speak Indonesian's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.82 MB (2961408 bytes) on disk and is called ICS.exe.
I Can Speak Indonesian is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.28 MB (4492288
bytes) on disk:
- ICS.exe (2.82 MB)
- REGSVR32.EXE (27.00 KB)
- TLAServe3.exe (584.00 KB)
- UWL.exe (884.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0
of I Can Speak Indonesian.
I Can Speak Indonesian is an application by the software company Transparent Language, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase I Can Speak Indonesian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete I Can Speak Indonesian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find I Can Speak Indonesian or simply click the Search feature and type in "I Can Speak Indonesian". If it exists on your system the I Can Speak Indonesian app will be found very quickly. After you click I Can Speak Indonesian in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding I Can Speak Indonesian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall I Can Speak Indonesian.
8. After removing I Can Speak Indonesian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of I Can Speak Indonesian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling I Can Speak Indonesian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove I Can Speak Indonesian by Transparent Language, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that I Can Speak Indonesian by Transparent Language, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove I Can Speak Indonesian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 01:34:09.003