I - Cinema
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall I - Cinema for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall I - Cinema from your PCDiscountFrenzy
. You can find out more on DiscountFrenzy or check for application updates here
. Usually the I - Cinema application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\I - Cinema folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\I - Cinema\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall I - Cinema. I - Cinema's primary file takes around 2.61 MB (2735920 bytes) and is named utils.exe.
I - Cinema contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.71 MB (2841360
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (102.97 KB)
- utils.exe (2.61 MB)
The current page applies to I - Cinema version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of I - Cinema:
...click to view all...
I - Cinema is a program released by DiscountFrenzy. Some users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove I - Cinema is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase I - Cinema from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find I - Cinema or simply click the Search feature and type in "I - Cinema". If it exists on your system the I - Cinema app will be found automatically. After you select I - Cinema in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding I - Cinema, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall I - Cinema.
8. After uninstalling I - Cinema, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong I - Cinema that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling I - Cinema with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall I - Cinema by DiscountFrenzy from your computer, nor are we saying that I - Cinema by DiscountFrenzy is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall I - Cinema in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 01:09:45.723