I - Cinema
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall I - Cinema for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall I - Cinema from your PCDiscountFrenzy
. You can find out more on DiscountFrenzy or check for application updates here
. Usually the I - Cinema application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\I - Cinema folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\I - Cinema\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall I - Cinema. I - Cinema's primary file takes around 2.61 MB (2735920 bytes) and is named utils.exe.
I - Cinema contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.71 MB (2841360
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (102.97 KB)
- utils.exe (2.61 MB)
The current page applies to I - Cinema version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of I - Cinema:
...click to view all...
I - Cinema is a program released by DiscountFrenzy. Some users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove I - Cinema is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase I - Cinema from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find I - Cinema or simply activate the Search feature and type in "I - Cinema". The I - Cinema program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select I - Cinema in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding I - Cinema, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall I - Cinema.
8. After uninstalling I - Cinema, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong I - Cinema that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling I - Cinema with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall I - Cinema by DiscountFrenzy from your computer, nor are we saying that I - Cinema by DiscountFrenzy is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall I - Cinema in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 01:09:45.723