Hyperspace Invader is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Hyperspace Invader from your systemCompdesk d.o.o.
. More information about Compdesk d.o.o. can be seen here
. Usually the Hyperspace Invader program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Compdesk\Hyperspace Invader folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Compdesk\Hyperspace Invader\deinstal.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hyperspace Invader. The program's main executable file occupies 4.91 MB (5144576 bytes) on disk and is labeled Invader.exe.
Hyperspace Invader is composed of the following executables which take 5.06 MB (5302489
bytes) on disk:
- deinstal.exe (127.71 KB)
- Invader.exe (4.91 MB)
- StartUp.exe (26.50 KB)
This page is about Hyperspace Invader version 02.40.00.00
Hyperspace Invader is an application released by Compdesk d.o.o.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Hyperspace Invader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Hyperspace Invader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hyperspace Invader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hyperspace Invader". If it is installed on your PC the Hyperspace Invader application will be found automatically. After you select Hyperspace Invader in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hyperspace Invader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hyperspace Invader.
8. After removing Hyperspace Invader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hyperspace Invader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hyperspace Invader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hyperspace Invader by Compdesk d.o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that Hyperspace Invader by Compdesk d.o.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hyperspace Invader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 17:30:29.697