Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider
This page is about Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider from your systemGameFools
. Check out here
where you can read more on GameFools. More info about the application Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider can be seen at http://www.gamefools.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider\unins000.exe. GAMEFOOLS-Hyperballoid2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider. They occupy 7.54 MB (7907017
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-Hyperballoid2.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Hyperballoid2.exe (348.00 KB)
This web page is about Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider version 2
Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider is a program by the software company GameFools. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider". If it is installed on your PC the Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider.
8. After removing Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider by GameFools from your PC, we are not saying that Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider by GameFools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hyperballoid 2 - Time Rider in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-21 06:29:55.470