Hyperball Racing is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hyperball Racing from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be seen here
. Further information about Hyperball Racing can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Hyperball Racing is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Hyperball Racing folder, subject to the user's option. Hyperball Racing's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Hyperball Racing\Uninstall.exe". Hyperball Racing's primary file takes about 4.84 MB (5073504 bytes) and is named HyperBall-WT.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Hyperball Racing. They occupy about 8.06 MB (8453416
bytes) on disk.
- HyperBall-WT.exe (4.84 MB)
- HyperBall.exe (2.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (473.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Hyperball Racing version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Hyperball Racing versions please click below:
Hyperball Racing is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Hyperball Racing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hyperball Racing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hyperball Racing or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hyperball Racing". If it exists on your system the Hyperball Racing app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hyperball Racing in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hyperball Racing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hyperball Racing:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Hyperball Racing\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hyperball Racing.
8. After uninstalling Hyperball Racing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hyperball Racing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hyperball Racing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hyperball Racing by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Hyperball Racing by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hyperball Racing supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:49:23.773