HyperTerminal version 1.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HyperTerminal version 1.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HyperTerminal version 1.5 from your computerMicrosoft
. You can find out more on Microsoft or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.microsoft.com/
if you want to read more on HyperTerminal version 1.5 on Microsoft's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperTerminal directory (same installation drive as Windows). HyperTerminal version 1.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperTerminal\unins000.exe. hypertrm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 27.50 KB (28160 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HyperTerminal version 1.5. They take 729.16 KB (746657
bytes) on disk.
- hypertrm.exe (27.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This data is about HyperTerminal version 1.5 version 1.5
HyperTerminal version 1.5 is a program released by the software company Microsoft. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove HyperTerminal version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HyperTerminal version 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HyperTerminal version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "HyperTerminal version 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the HyperTerminal version 1.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HyperTerminal version 1.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HyperTerminal version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperTerminal version 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperTerminal\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HyperTerminal version 1.5.
8. After removing HyperTerminal version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HyperTerminal version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HyperTerminal version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HyperTerminal version 1.5 by Microsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HyperTerminal version 1.5 by Microsoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HyperTerminal version 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-19 07:36:33.050