Hyper Shutdown 2.2
This web page is about Hyper Shutdown 2.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Hyper Shutdown 2.2 from your computerHyper Solutions.
. Go over here
for more details on Hyper Solutions.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyper Shutdown 2.2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Hyper Shutdown 2.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyper Shutdown 2.2\Unins-hsd22.exe. The application's main executable file is titled hsd22.exe and its approximative size is 296.00 KB (303104 bytes).
Hyper Shutdown 2.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 371.78 KB (380705
bytes) on disk.
- hsd22.exe (296.00 KB)
- Unins-hsd22.exe (75.78 KB)
The current page applies to Hyper Shutdown 2.2 version 2.2
Hyper Shutdown 2.2 is an application released by the software company Hyper Solutions.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Hyper Shutdown 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Hyper Shutdown 2.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hyper Shutdown 2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hyper Shutdown 2.2". If it exists on your system the Hyper Shutdown 2.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hyper Shutdown 2.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hyper Shutdown 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hyper Shutdown 2.2.
8. After uninstalling Hyper Shutdown 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hyper Shutdown 2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hyper Shutdown 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hyper Shutdown 2.2 by Hyper Solutions. from your computer, nor are we saying that Hyper Shutdown 2.2 by Hyper Solutions. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hyper Shutdown 2.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 16:44:17.033