HydroCalc v1.24 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HydroCalc v1.24 from your PCOne Software Technologies Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on One Software Technologies Ltd. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HydroCalc directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling HydroCalc v1.24 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HydroCalc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.00 MB (1052160 bytes) on disk and is called Netafim.exe.
The following executables are installed along with HydroCalc v1.24. They take about 1.97 MB (2068524
bytes) on disk.
- dbUpdate.exe (921.50 KB)
- Netafim.exe (1.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current web page applies to HydroCalc v1.24 version 1.24
HydroCalc v1.24 is an application offered by One Software Technologies Ltd. Some users want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove HydroCalc v1.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HydroCalc v1.24 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HydroCalc v1.24 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HydroCalc v1.24". If it exists on your system the HydroCalc v1.24 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HydroCalc v1.24 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HydroCalc v1.24, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HydroCalc v1.24.
8. After removing HydroCalc v1.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HydroCalc v1.24 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HydroCalc v1.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HydroCalc v1.24 by One Software Technologies Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that HydroCalc v1.24 by One Software Technologies Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HydroCalc v1.24 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 20:55:38.333