HxD Hex Editor 2.5
HxD Hex Editor 2.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.5 from your PCMaël Hörz
. You can find out more on Maël Hörz or check for application updates here
. Click on https://mh-nexus.de/
to get more information about HxD Hex Editor 2.5 on Maël Hörz's website. Usually the HxD Hex Editor 2.5 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\HxD folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for HxD Hex Editor 2.5 is C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.exe. HxD.exe is the HxD Hex Editor 2.5's main executable file and it takes about 6.60 MB (6918656 bytes) on disk.
HxD Hex Editor 2.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.76 MB (8132137
bytes) on disk:
- HxD.exe (6.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about HxD Hex Editor 2.5 version 2.5
HxD Hex Editor 2.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.5:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.5:
- C:\Program Files\HxD
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\HxD\HxD.exe
- C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor\HxD Hex Editor.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor\HxD Hex Editor.lang
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.exe.FriendlyAppName
HxD Hex Editor 2.5 is an application offered by the software company Maël Hörz. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove HxD Hex Editor 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HxD Hex Editor 2.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HxD Hex Editor 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "HxD Hex Editor 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the HxD Hex Editor 2.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click HxD Hex Editor 2.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HxD Hex Editor 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HxD Hex Editor 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: https://mh-nexus.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.5.
8. After removing HxD Hex Editor 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HxD Hex Editor 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HxD Hex Editor 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.5 by Maël Hörz from your PC, we are not saying that HxD Hex Editor 2.5 by Maël Hörz is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-02-11 19:37:33.693