HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1
You can find below detailed information on how to remove HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 from your PCMaël Hörz
. More info about Maël Hörz can be read here
. You can read more about about HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 at http://mh-nexus.de/
. Usually the HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files\HxD directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. HxD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.56 MB (6879744 bytes) on disk.
HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.71 MB (8089297
bytes) on disk.
- HxD.exe (6.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 version 2.2.1
HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor
- C:\Program Files\HxD
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor\HxD Hex Editor.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor\HxD Hex Editor.lang
- C:\Program Files\HxD\changelog.txt
- C:\Program Files\HxD\HxD.exe
- C:\Program Files\HxD\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\HxD\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.exe
HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 is an application released by Maël Hörz. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1". The HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 program will be found automatically. After you select HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1:
- The software company is: http://mh-nexus.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1.
8. After removing HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 by Maël Hörz from your computer, nor are we saying that HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 by Maël Hörz is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-21 18:07:36.743