HxD Hex Editor 2.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2 from your systemMaël Hörz
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Maël Hörz. More details about the software HxD Hex Editor 2.2 can be found at http://mh-nexus.de/
. Usually the HxD Hex Editor 2.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\HxD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for HxD Hex Editor 2.2 is C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.exe. HxD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.56 MB (6879232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in HxD Hex Editor 2.2. They take 7.71 MB (8088785
bytes) on disk.
- HxD.exe (6.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to HxD Hex Editor 2.2 version 2.2
If you are manually uninstalling HxD Hex Editor 2.2 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor\HxD Hex Editor.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor\HxD Hex Editor.lang
HxD Hex Editor 2.2 is a program released by the software company Maël Hörz. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HxD Hex Editor 2.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HxD Hex Editor 2.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HxD Hex Editor 2.2". If it exists on your system the HxD Hex Editor 2.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HxD Hex Editor 2.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HxD Hex Editor 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HxD Hex Editor 2.2:
- The software company is: http://mh-nexus.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HxD Hex Editor 2.2.
8. After removing HxD Hex Editor 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HxD Hex Editor 2.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HxD Hex Editor 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2 by Maël Hörz from your PC, nor are we saying that HxD Hex Editor 2.2 by Maël Hörz is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-18 10:05:41.627