HxD Hex Editor 2.1
HxD Hex Editor 2.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.1 from your PCMaël Hörz
. Open here
for more details on Maël Hörz. Click on http://mh-nexus.de/
to get more data about HxD Hex Editor 2.1 on Maël Hörz's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\HxD folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for HxD Hex Editor 2.1 is C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named HxD.exe and it has a size of 6.55 MB (6873088 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside HxD Hex Editor 2.1. They occupy about 7.71 MB (8087531
bytes) on disk.
- HxD.exe (6.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of HxD Hex Editor 2.1.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove HxD Hex Editor 2.1 from your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.1:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor\HxD Hex Editor.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mael Horz\HxD Hex Editor\HxD Hex Editor.lang
HxD Hex Editor 2.1 is an application released by the software company Maël Hörz. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HxD Hex Editor 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HxD Hex Editor 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HxD Hex Editor 2.1". The HxD Hex Editor 2.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HxD Hex Editor 2.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HxD Hex Editor 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HxD Hex Editor 2.1:
- The software company is: http://mh-nexus.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HxD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HxD Hex Editor 2.1.
8. After uninstalling HxD Hex Editor 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HxD Hex Editor 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HxD Hex Editor 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HxD Hex Editor 2.1 by Maël Hörz from your PC, we are not saying that HxD Hex Editor 2.1 by Maël Hörz is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HxD Hex Editor 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-27 11:59:41.173