This web page contains complete information on how to remove HwOsd 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HwOsd 18.104.22.168 from your PCHuawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. HwOsd 22.214.171.124 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Huawei\HwOsd folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove HwOsd 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Huawei\HwOsd\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named OSDListener.exe and its approximative size is 352.48 KB (360944 bytes).
The executable files below are part of HwOsd 188.8.131.52. They occupy an average of 595.95 KB (610256
bytes) on disk.
- OSDListener.exe (352.48 KB)
- OSDMainService.exe (169.48 KB)
- uninst.exe (73.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of HwOsd 220.127.116.11.
HwOsd 18.104.22.168 is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove HwOsd 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HwOsd 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HwOsd 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HwOsd 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the HwOsd 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HwOsd 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HwOsd 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HwOsd 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling HwOsd 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HwOsd 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HwOsd 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HwOsd 18.104.22.168 by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that HwOsd 22.214.171.124 by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HwOsd 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:59:17.340