Hw monitor is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Hw monitor from your computerCPUID
. Open here
for more information on CPUID. Please open http://www.cpuid.com
if you want to read more on Hw monitor on CPUID's page. The full uninstall command line for Hw monitor is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Hellcpl.inf,Hwmonitor.Uninstall. The application's main executable file is named Hwmonitor.exe and its approximative size is 1.11 MB (1165800 bytes).
Hw monitor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.11 MB (1165800
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Hw monitor version 188.8.131.52
Hw monitor is an application released by CPUID. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Hw monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Hw monitor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hw monitor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hw monitor". The Hw monitor program will be found very quickly. When you select Hw monitor in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hw monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hw monitor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cpuid.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Hellcpl.inf,Hwmonitor.Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hw monitor.
8. After uninstalling Hw monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hw monitor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hw monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hw monitor by CPUID from your PC, nor are we saying that Hw monitor by CPUID is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hw monitor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:49:11.023