You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Hurricane for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Hurricane from your computerAlkaline
. More info about Alkaline can be seen here
. Please open hurricaneproject.org
if you want to read more on Hurricane on Alkaline's page. Hurricane is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hurricane folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Hurricane is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hurricane\unins000.exe". Hurricane.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.21 MB (1272320 bytes) on disk.
Hurricane is composed of the following executables which take 32.92 MB (34522160
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (31.02 MB)
- Hurricane.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.05 KB)
This page is about Hurricane version 0.3.6
only. For more Hurricane versions please click below:
Hurricane is an application marketed by Alkaline. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Hurricane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Hurricane from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hurricane or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hurricane". If it exists on your system the Hurricane app will be found automatically. When you select Hurricane in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hurricane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hurricane:
- The web site of the application is: hurricaneproject.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hurricane\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hurricane.
8. After removing Hurricane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hurricane which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hurricane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hurricane by Alkaline from your computer, nor are we saying that Hurricane by Alkaline is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hurricane supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:53:35.807