Huorong Network Security
This web page is about Huorong Network Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Huorong Network Security from your computerHuorong Borui (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on Huorong Borui (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Huorong Network Security is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Huorong\Sysdiag folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Huorong Network Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Huorong\Sysdiag\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HipsMain.exe is the Huorong Network Security's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.14 MB (1198816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Huorong Network Security. They take about 4.76 MB (4994736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (1.10 MB)
- HipsDaemon.exe (327.22 KB)
- HipsLog.exe (282.22 KB)
- HipsMain.exe (1.14 MB)
- HipsTray.exe (1.33 MB)
- HRUpdate.exe (360.22 KB)
- usysdiag.exe (249.22 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Huorong Network Security.Registry keys:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Huorong Network Security is an application marketed by the software company Huorong Borui (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Huorong Network Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Huorong Network Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Huorong Network Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "Huorong Network Security". The Huorong Network Security application will be found very quickly. After you select Huorong Network Security in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Huorong Network Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Huorong Network Security.
8. After removing Huorong Network Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Huorong Network Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Huorong Network Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Huorong Network Security by Huorong Borui (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Huorong Network Security by Huorong Borui (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Huorong Network Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:10:31.070