Hunting Unlimited 3
You can find below details on how to remove Hunting Unlimited 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hunting Unlimited 3 from your computerARUSH Entertainment
. More information about ARUSH Entertainment can be found here
. Further information about Hunting Unlimited 3 can be found at http://www.huntingunlimited3.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Hunting Unlimited 3 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Hunting Unlimited 3\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hunting Unlimited 3. The application's main executable file occupies 1.77 MB (1858561 bytes) on disk and is called hu3.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Hunting Unlimited 3. They take 3.49 MB (3657675
bytes) on disk.
- hu3.exe (1.77 MB)
- prism3d.exe (1.65 MB)
- uninst.exe (66.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Hunting Unlimited 3 version 0.2
Hunting Unlimited 3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hunting Unlimited 3
Hunting Unlimited 3 is an application marketed by the software company ARUSH Entertainment. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Hunting Unlimited 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hunting Unlimited 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hunting Unlimited 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hunting Unlimited 3". If it exists on your system the Hunting Unlimited 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hunting Unlimited 3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hunting Unlimited 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hunting Unlimited 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.huntingunlimited3.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hunting Unlimited 3\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hunting Unlimited 3.
8. After uninstalling Hunting Unlimited 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hunting Unlimited 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hunting Unlimited 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hunting Unlimited 3 by ARUSH Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Hunting Unlimited 3 by ARUSH Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hunting Unlimited 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:10:30.663