Hunting Unlimited 2010
You can find below details on how to remove Hunting Unlimited 2010 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Hunting Unlimited 2010 from your computerUltra
. You can find out more on Ultra or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Hunting Unlimited 2010 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Hunting Unlimited 2010\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Hunting Unlimited 2010. The program's main executable file has a size of 520.00 KB (532480 bytes) on disk and is named hu2010.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Hunting Unlimited 2010. They occupy about 2.36 MB (2478451
bytes) on disk.
- dxwebsetup.exe (280.51 KB)
- hu2010.exe (520.00 KB)
- prism3d.exe (312.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
This info is about Hunting Unlimited 2010 version 2010
Hunting Unlimited 2010 is a program offered by Ultra. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Hunting Unlimited 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hunting Unlimited 2010 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hunting Unlimited 2010 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hunting Unlimited 2010". If it is installed on your PC the Hunting Unlimited 2010 program will be found automatically. When you click Hunting Unlimited 2010 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hunting Unlimited 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hunting Unlimited 2010.
8. After removing Hunting Unlimited 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hunting Unlimited 2010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hunting Unlimited 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hunting Unlimited 2010 by Ultra from your computer, we are not saying that Hunting Unlimited 2010 by Ultra is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hunting Unlimited 2010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 10:02:41.387