Hunter Hunted 1.0
This page is about Hunter Hunted 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Hunter Hunted 1.0 from your systemSierra On-Line, Inc.
. More data about Sierra On-Line, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about Hunter Hunted 1.0 can be found at http://www.sierragamers.com/aspx/Blob2/BlobPage.aspx?msgid=650876
. Hunter Hunted 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Hunter Hunted folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Hunter Hunted 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Hunter Hunted\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Hunter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 580.00 KB (593920 bytes) on disk.
Hunter Hunted 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.99 MB (2088318
bytes) on disk.
- hhedit.exe (754.53 KB)
- Hunter.exe (580.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
This web page is about Hunter Hunted 1.0 version 1.0
Hunter Hunted 1.0 is an application offered by the software company Sierra On-Line, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Hunter Hunted 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hunter Hunted 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hunter Hunted 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hunter Hunted 1.0". If it exists on your system the Hunter Hunted 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hunter Hunted 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hunter Hunted 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hunter Hunted 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.sierragamers.com/aspx/Blob2/BlobPage.aspx?msgid=650876
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Hunter Hunted\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hunter Hunted 1.0.
8. After removing Hunter Hunted 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hunter Hunted 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hunter Hunted 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hunter Hunted 1.0 by Sierra On-Line, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hunter Hunted 1.0 by Sierra On-Line, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hunter Hunted 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:13:03.230