HuniePop is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HuniePop from your PCHuniePot
. More information about HuniePot can be read here
. Please open http://www.huniepop.com
if you want to read more on HuniePop on HuniePot's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\HuniePop directory (same installation drive as Windows). HuniePop's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is named HuniePop.exe and occupies 10.03 MB (10512896 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with HuniePop. They occupy about 10.03 MB (10512896
bytes) on disk.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove HuniePop:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3156721969-975329072-2727258783-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\HuniePop\HuniePop.exe
HuniePop is an application offered by HuniePot. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase HuniePop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HuniePop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HuniePop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HuniePop". If it is installed on your PC the HuniePop app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HuniePop in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HuniePop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HuniePop:
- The publisher is: http://www.huniepop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HuniePop.
8. After uninstalling HuniePop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HuniePop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HuniePop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HuniePop by HuniePot from your computer, nor are we saying that HuniePop by HuniePot is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HuniePop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:09:34.363