This page is about HulaToo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Further information on HulaToo can be found here
. You can read more about on HulaToo at http://hulatoo.net/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall HulaToo. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the HulaToo's primary executable file and it takes approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.33 MB (3493646
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (539.27 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.08 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (451.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This web page is about HulaToo version 2014.07.03.061257
only. Click on the links below for other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application offered by the software company HulaToo. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HulaToo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply activate the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo program will be found very quickly. After you click HulaToo in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-02 17:29:49.067