You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. You can find out more on HulaToo or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://hulatoo.net/support
if you want to read more on HulaToo on HulaToo's website. HulaToo is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall HulaToo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the HulaToo's primary executable file and it takes close to 94.27 KB (96536 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They take 1.34 MB (1408048
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.27 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (233.77 KB)
The current web page applies to HulaToo version 2014.05.25.030546
alone. For other HulaToo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application offered by the software company HulaToo. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HulaToo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply activate the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo app will be found very quickly. After you click HulaToo in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-26 20:15:47.253