This web page is about Huffington Post for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Huffington Post from your systemHuffington Post
. More information on Huffington Post can be found here
. Usually the Huffington Post program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\AppPlace directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Huffington Post is C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\AppPlace\toshibaappplace.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6ImY0NjM4MDNjLWQ2NDMtNGU4ZS1iODg1LWM5YTViMmJmODdhMiJ9. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called toshibaappplace.exe and occupies 44.96 MB (47142944 bytes).
Huffington Post installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 46.27 MB (48514039
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- metro_launcher.exe (89.00 KB)
- toshibaappplace.exe (44.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (438.96 KB)
- launcher.exe (181.00 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
Huffington Post is a program marketed by the software company Huffington Post. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Huffington Post is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Huffington Post from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Huffington Post or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Huffington Post". If it is installed on your PC the Huffington Post app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Huffington Post in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Huffington Post, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Huffington Post.
8. After uninstalling Huffington Post, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Huffington Post that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Huffington Post using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Huffington Post by Huffington Post from your computer, we are not saying that Huffington Post by Huffington Post is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Huffington Post supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-06 16:46:19.433