Hudl Remote version 2.2
This web page is about Hudl Remote version 2.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Hudl Remote version 2.2 from your systemAgile Sports Technologies
. More information on Agile Sports Technologies can be found here
. More info about the app Hudl Remote version 2.2 can be found at http://hudl.com
. Hudl Remote version 2.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hudl Remote directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hudl Remote\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hudl Remote version 2.2. The application's main executable file is called HudlRemote.exe and it has a size of 493.50 KB (505344 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Hudl Remote version 2.2. They occupy about 2.33 MB (2441889
bytes) on disk.
- HudlRemote.exe (493.50 KB)
- HudlXboxDaemon.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (763.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of Hudl Remote version 2.2.
Hudl Remote version 2.2 is an application offered by the software company Agile Sports Technologies. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Hudl Remote version 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hudl Remote version 2.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hudl Remote version 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hudl Remote version 2.2". The Hudl Remote version 2.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Hudl Remote version 2.2 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hudl Remote version 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hudl Remote version 2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://hudl.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hudl Remote\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hudl Remote version 2.2.
8. After removing Hudl Remote version 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hudl Remote version 2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hudl Remote version 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hudl Remote version 2.2 by Agile Sports Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Hudl Remote version 2.2 by Agile Sports Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hudl Remote version 2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-22 17:32:33.267