This page contains detailed information on how to remove Hubstaff for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hubstaff from your systemNetsoft Holdings, LLC.
. Take a look here
for more info on Netsoft Holdings, LLC.. Hubstaff is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Hubstaff folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Hubstaff\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hubstaff. The program's main executable file is labeled HubstaffClient.exe and it has a size of 9.90 MB (10378957 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Hubstaff. They occupy 10.36 MB (10866389
bytes) on disk.
- HubstaffClient.exe (9.90 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (476.01 KB)
The current page applies to Hubstaff version 1.2.5
alone. For more Hubstaff versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Hubstaff we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Hubstaff:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Hubstaff:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 6\Local Storage\http_support.hubstaff.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 6\Local Storage\https_account.hubstaff.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 6\Local Storage\https_app.hubstaff.com_0.localstorage
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Netsoft Holdings, LLC.\Hubstaff
Hubstaff is an application released by Netsoft Holdings, LLC.. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Hubstaff is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Hubstaff with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hubstaff or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hubstaff". The Hubstaff application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hubstaff in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hubstaff, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hubstaff.
8. After removing Hubstaff, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hubstaff which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hubstaff with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hubstaff by Netsoft Holdings, LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that Hubstaff by Netsoft Holdings, LLC. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hubstaff supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-16 10:51:25.240