You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Hu-Go! 2.12 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Hu-Go! 2.12 from your PCZeograd
. Additional info about Zeograd can be read here
. More information about Hu-Go! 2.12 can be found at http://www.zeograd.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\hugo folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Hu-Go! 2.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\hugo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Hu-Go! 2.12's primary file takes about 1,023.75 KB (1048325 bytes) and is called hugod.exe.
Hu-Go! 2.12 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.30 MB (4504108
bytes) on disk:
- hugo.exe (3.22 MB)
- hugod.exe (1,023.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12
of Hu-Go! 2.12.
Hu-Go! 2.12 is a program marketed by Zeograd. Some people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Hu-Go! 2.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hu-Go! 2.12 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hu-Go! 2.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hu-Go! 2.12". The Hu-Go! 2.12 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hu-Go! 2.12 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hu-Go! 2.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hu-Go! 2.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.zeograd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\hugo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hu-Go! 2.12.
8. After uninstalling Hu-Go! 2.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hu-Go! 2.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hu-Go! 2.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hu-Go! 2.12 by Zeograd from your PC, nor are we saying that Hu-Go! 2.12 by Zeograd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hu-Go! 2.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-23 08:19:16.663