This info is about HtRed 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HtRed 188.8.131.52 from your PCDr. J. Rathlev
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Dr. J. Rathlev. More info about the program HtRed 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.rathlev-home.de/?tools/othertools.html
. Usually the HtRed 220.127.116.11 application is found in the C:\Program Files\HTML-Editor directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling HtRed 18.104.22.168 is "C:\Program Files\HTML-Editor\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. htred.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.95 MB (5188608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with HtRed 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 5.63 MB (5904033
bytes) on disk.
- htred.exe (4.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.66 KB)
The current web page applies to HtRed 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
HtRed 184.108.40.206 is a program released by Dr. J. Rathlev. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove HtRed 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HtRed 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HtRed 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HtRed 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the HtRed 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. When you select HtRed 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HtRed 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HtRed 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rathlev-home.de/?tools/othertools.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HTML-Editor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HtRed 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing HtRed 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HtRed 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HtRed 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HtRed 220.127.116.11 by Dr. J. Rathlev from your computer, we are not saying that HtRed 18.104.22.168 by Dr. J. Rathlev is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HtRed 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:42:17.920