Hoyle Card Games
This page contains complete information on how to remove Hoyle Card Games for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Hoyle Card Games from your computerWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. More data about the application Hoyle Card Games can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Hoyle Card Games is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Hoyle Card Games directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Hoyle Card Games by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Hoyle Card Games\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Hoyle Card Games-WT.exe and it has a size of 15.48 MB (16232984 bytes).
Hoyle Card Games is composed of the following executables which take 23.67 MB (24817601
bytes) on disk:
- Hoyle Card Games-WT.exe (15.48 MB)
- Hoyle Card Games.exe (5.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
- Blackjack.exe (1.34 MB)
- hoyle_miami_solitaire.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to Hoyle Card Games version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more Hoyle Card Games versions please click below:
Hoyle Card Games is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Hoyle Card Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hoyle Card Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hoyle Card Games or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hoyle Card Games". If it exists on your system the Hoyle Card Games application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hoyle Card Games in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hoyle Card Games, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hoyle Card Games:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Hoyle Card Games\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hoyle Card Games.
8. After uninstalling Hoyle Card Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hoyle Card Games which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hoyle Card Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hoyle Card Games by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Hoyle Card Games by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hoyle Card Games in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:47:42.830