This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Howlville for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Howlville from your systemWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Howlville on WildTangent's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Howlville folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Howlville by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Howlville\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named howlville-WT.exe and it has a size of 209.59 KB (214616 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Howlville. They take about 9.62 MB (10092440
bytes) on disk.
- Game-WT.exe (358.04 KB)
- Game.exe (8.73 MB)
- howlville-WT.exe (209.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Howlville version 220.127.116.11
Howlville is a program offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Howlville is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Howlville with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Howlville or simply click the Search field and type in "Howlville". The Howlville program will be found very quickly. When you click Howlville in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Howlville, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Howlville:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Howlville\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Howlville.
8. After uninstalling Howlville, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Howlville which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Howlville with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Howlville by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Howlville by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Howlville supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 06:32:48.810