This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Howlville for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Howlville from your systemWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Howlville on WildTangent's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Howlville folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Howlville by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Howlville\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named howlville-WT.exe and it has a size of 209.59 KB (214616 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Howlville. They take about 9.62 MB (10092440
bytes) on disk.
- Game-WT.exe (358.04 KB)
- Game.exe (8.73 MB)
- howlville-WT.exe (209.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Howlville version 18.104.22.168
Howlville is a program offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Howlville is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Howlville with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Howlville or simply activate the Search field and type in "Howlville". If it is installed on your PC the Howlville application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Howlville in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Howlville, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Howlville:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Howlville\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Howlville.
8. After uninstalling Howlville, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Howlville which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Howlville with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Howlville by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Howlville by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Howlville supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 06:32:48.810