Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 from your computerCompSoft
. Further information on CompSoft can be seen here
. More information about Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 can be seen at http://j.mp/the_sz
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Howard folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Howard\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 792.27 KB (811280 bytes) on disk and is titled Howard.exe.
Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.94 MB (2029881
bytes) on disk.
- Howard.exe (792.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 version 1.31
Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 is a program offered by the software company CompSoft. Some users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31". If it is installed on your PC the Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31:
- The software company is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Howard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31.
8. After uninstalling Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 by CompSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 by CompSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.31 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-01 00:11:29.413