Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29
Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 from your systemCompSoft
. You can find out more on CompSoft or check for application updates here
. More details about Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 can be seen at http://j.mp/the_sz
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Howard folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Howard\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29. Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29's primary file takes around 792.27 KB (811280 bytes) and is called Howard.exe.
Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.94 MB (2032857
bytes) on disk.
- Howard.exe (792.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 version 1.29
Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 is an application offered by the software company CompSoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29". The Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 app will be found automatically. After you click Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29:
- The publisher is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Howard\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29.
8. After removing Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 by CompSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 by CompSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.29 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130