Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28
Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 from your systemCompSoft
. Take a look here
for more information on CompSoft. You can read more about related to Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 at http://j.mp/the_sz
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Howard directory (same installation drive as Windows). Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Howard\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Howard.exe and it has a size of 792.27 KB (811280 bytes).
The executables below are part of Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28. They take about 1.94 MB (2032857
bytes) on disk.
- Howard.exe (792.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.28
of Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28.
Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 is a program marketed by the software company CompSoft. Some users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28". If it is installed on your PC the Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 app will be found automatically. After you select Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28:
- The publisher is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Howard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28.
8. After removing Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 by CompSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 by CompSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.28 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-01 10:06:19.500