Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 from your PCCompSoft
. Further information on CompSoft can be found here
. Further information about Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 can be found at http://j.mp/the_sz
. Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Howard directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Howard\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12. Howard.exe is the Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12's main executable file and it takes about 584.27 KB (598288 bytes) on disk.
Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.24 MB (1303081
bytes) on disk.
- Howard.exe (584.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (688.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 version 1.12
Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 is a program offered by CompSoft. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12". If it exists on your system the Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12:
- The publisher is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Howard\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12.
8. After uninstalling Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 by CompSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 by CompSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:42:44.963