Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 from your systemCompSoft
. Open here
where you can read more on CompSoft. More information about Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 can be found at http://j.mp/the_sz
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Howard directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 is "C:\Program Files\Howard\unins000.exe". Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10's main file takes about 520.27 KB (532752 bytes) and is named Howard.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10. They occupy 1.18 MB (1240800
bytes) on disk.
- Howard.exe (520.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.45 KB)
This data is about Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 version 1.10
Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 is a program offered by the software company CompSoft. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10". If it exists on your system the Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 application will be found automatically. After you select Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10:
- The software company is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Howard\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10.
8. After removing Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 by CompSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 by CompSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 11:22:41.633