How Old Is My PC version 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall How Old Is My PC version 1.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall How Old Is My PC version 1.0 from your systemCode Precision
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Code Precision. Click on http://howoldismypc.com
to get more information about How Old Is My PC version 1.0 on Code Precision's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\How Old Is My PC directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove How Old Is My PC version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\How Old Is My PC\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. HowOldIsMyPC.exe is the How Old Is My PC version 1.0's primary executable file and it takes close to 480.50 KB (492032 bytes) on disk.
How Old Is My PC version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1206558
bytes) on disk.
- HowOldIsMyPC.exe (480.50 KB)
- Unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of How Old Is My PC version 1.0.
How Old Is My PC version 1.0 is a program offered by Code Precision. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove How Old Is My PC version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete How Old Is My PC version 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate How Old Is My PC version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "How Old Is My PC version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the How Old Is My PC version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select How Old Is My PC version 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding How Old Is My PC version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for How Old Is My PC version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://howoldismypc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\How Old Is My PC\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall How Old Is My PC version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling How Old Is My PC version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of How Old Is My PC version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling How Old Is My PC version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove How Old Is My PC version 1.0 by Code Precision from your computer, we are not saying that How Old Is My PC version 1.0 by Code Precision is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove How Old Is My PC version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:29:16.190