Hover is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Hover from your PCMidgar Studio
. Further information on Midgar Studio can be seen here
. You can get more details on Hover at http://www.hover-rog.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hover folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Hover is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is called Hover.exe and its approximative size is 21.78 MB (22841856 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Hover. They occupy about 840.40 MB (881221992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Hover.exe (21.78 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- DotNetFx35Client.exe (255.55 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Hover from your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Hover when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda\22.214.171.124_0\images\topbar_floating_button_hover.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Hover.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\AdvancedOptions\BROWSE\ULINKS\HOVER
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\AdvancedOptions\BROWSE\ULINKS\HOVER
Hover is a program released by the software company Midgar Studio. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Hover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Hover from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hover or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hover". If it is installed on your PC the Hover application will be found automatically. After you click Hover in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hover:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hover-rog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hover.
8. After removing Hover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hover which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hover by Midgar Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Hover by Midgar Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hover supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 23:03:39.440