Housoft Face 2.62
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Housoft Face 2.62 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Housoft Face 2.62 from your systemHousoft Software
. More information on Housoft Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.housoft.org
to get more data about Housoft Face 2.62 on Housoft Software's website. Usually the Housoft Face 2.62 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Housoft Face directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Housoft Face 2.62 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Housoft Face\unins000.exe". housface.exe is the Housoft Face 2.62's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.76 MB (1846784 bytes) on disk.
Housoft Face 2.62 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.45 MB (2564769
bytes) on disk.
- housface.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to Housoft Face 2.62 version 2.62
Housoft Face 2.62 is a program marketed by Housoft Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Housoft Face 2.62 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Housoft Face 2.62 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Housoft Face 2.62 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Housoft Face 2.62". If it is installed on your PC the Housoft Face 2.62 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Housoft Face 2.62 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Housoft Face 2.62, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Housoft Face 2.62:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.housoft.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Housoft Face\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Housoft Face 2.62.
8. After uninstalling Housoft Face 2.62, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Housoft Face 2.62 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Housoft Face 2.62 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Housoft Face 2.62 by Housoft Software from your computer, we are not saying that Housoft Face 2.62 by Housoft Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Housoft Face 2.62 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:18:05.113