House Party version 0.16.5
House Party version 0.16.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall House Party version 0.16.5 from your systemhttp://trackeroc.tk
. More information on http://trackeroc.tk can be found here
. Click on http://trackeroc.tk
to get more facts about House Party version 0.16.5 on http://trackeroc.tk's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\House Party directory (same installation drive as Windows). House Party version 0.16.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\unins000.exe. HouseParty.exe is the House Party version 0.16.5's primary executable file and it takes about 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in House Party version 0.16.5. They take 2.01 MB (2111944
bytes) on disk.
- HouseParty.exe (635.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.39 MB)
This web page is about House Party version 0.16.5 version 0.16.5
House Party version 0.16.5 is an application offered by the software company http://trackeroc.tk. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove House Party version 0.16.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall House Party version 0.16.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate House Party version 0.16.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "House Party version 0.16.5". If it is installed on your PC the House Party version 0.16.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click House Party version 0.16.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding House Party version 0.16.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for House Party version 0.16.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://trackeroc.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove House Party version 0.16.5.
8. After removing House Party version 0.16.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of House Party version 0.16.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling House Party version 0.16.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall House Party version 0.16.5 by http://trackeroc.tk from your PC, we are not saying that House Party version 0.16.5 by http://trackeroc.tk is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall House Party version 0.16.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 16:00:22.680