House Flipper is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall House Flipper from your systemRed Dot Games
. You can find out more on Red Dot Games or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on House Flipper at http://store.steampowered.com/app/613100
. House Flipper is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\House Flipper directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove House Flipper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\House Flipper\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk and is named HouseFlipper.exe.
The following executable files are contained in House Flipper. They take 16.74 MB (17549555
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HouseFlipper.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.98 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.39 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.48 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- VCRedist-2012-x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86-100-sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
This data is about House Flipper version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other House Flipper versions:
House Flipper is a program offered by Red Dot Games. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase House Flipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase House Flipper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find House Flipper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "House Flipper". The House Flipper app will be found very quickly. When you click House Flipper in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding House Flipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for House Flipper:
- The publisher is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/613100
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\House Flipper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove House Flipper.
8. After uninstalling House Flipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of House Flipper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing House Flipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall House Flipper by Red Dot Games from your PC, we are not saying that House Flipper by Red Dot Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall House Flipper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 12:31:11.777