Houdini 2.0 Pro
This info is about Houdini 2.0 Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Houdini 2.0 Pro from your systemHoudini Chess
. More info about Houdini Chess can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cruxis.com/chess/houdini.htm
to get more information about Houdini 2.0 Pro on Houdini Chess's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Houdini 2 Chess folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Houdini 2.0 Pro is C:\Program Files\Houdini 2 Chess\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.23 MB (5487616 bytes) on disk and is called Houdini_20_Pro_x64.exe.
Houdini 2.0 Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.24 MB (8639939
bytes) on disk:
- Houdini_20_Pro_x64.exe (5.23 MB)
- Houdini_20_Standard_x64.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Houdini 2.0 Pro version 2.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Houdini 2.0 Pro.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ChessOK\Houdini 2
Houdini 2.0 Pro is an application released by the software company Houdini Chess. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Houdini 2.0 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Houdini 2.0 Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Houdini 2.0 Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Houdini 2.0 Pro". If it exists on your system the Houdini 2.0 Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Houdini 2.0 Pro in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Houdini 2.0 Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Houdini 2.0 Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cruxis.com/chess/houdini.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Houdini 2 Chess\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Houdini 2.0 Pro.
8. After uninstalling Houdini 2.0 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Houdini 2.0 Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Houdini 2.0 Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Houdini 2.0 Pro by Houdini Chess from your PC, we are not saying that Houdini 2.0 Pro by Houdini Chess is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Houdini 2.0 Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 22:02:08.267