Hotspot Shield Toolbar
You can find below details on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar from your computerHotspot Shield
. Check out here
for more details on Hotspot Shield. Please follow http://HotspotShield.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on Hotspot Shield Toolbar on Hotspot Shield's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot_Shield directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Hotspot Shield Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot_Shield\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Hotspot_ShieldToolbarHelper1.exe is the Hotspot Shield Toolbar's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hotspot Shield Toolbar. They occupy about 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- Hotspot_ShieldToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
This web page is about Hotspot Shield Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Hotspot Shield Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotspot_Shield Toolbar
Hotspot Shield Toolbar is a program offered by Hotspot Shield. Some users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Hotspot Shield Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Hotspot Shield Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hotspot Shield Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hotspot Shield Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Hotspot Shield Toolbar app will be found automatically. After you select Hotspot Shield Toolbar in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hotspot Shield Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotspot Shield Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://HotspotShield.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot_Shield\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Hotspot Shield Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hotspot Shield Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar by Hotspot Shield from your computer, we are not saying that Hotspot Shield Toolbar by Hotspot Shield is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 17:04:56.653