Hotspot Shield Toolbar
You can find below details on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar from your PCHotspot Shield
. Check out here
for more details on Hotspot Shield. Please follow http://HotspotShield.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on Hotspot Shield Toolbar on Hotspot Shield's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot_Shield directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Hotspot Shield Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot_Shield\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Hotspot_ShieldToolbarHelper1.exe is the Hotspot Shield Toolbar's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hotspot Shield Toolbar. They occupy about 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- Hotspot_ShieldToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
This web page is about Hotspot Shield Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Hotspot Shield Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot_Shield\toolbar.cfg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotspot Shield Toolbar
Hotspot Shield Toolbar is a program by the software company Hotspot Shield. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hotspot Shield Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield Toolbar". The Hotspot Shield Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you click Hotspot Shield Toolbar in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hotspot Shield Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotspot Shield Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://HotspotShield.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot_Shield\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotspot Shield Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Hotspot Shield Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotspot Shield Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar by Hotspot Shield from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield Toolbar by Hotspot Shield is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 17:04:56.653