Hotspot Shield 5.2.0
Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 from your PCAnchorFree Inc.
. You can find out more on AnchorFree Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 is C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named HSSCP.exe and its approximative size is 2.74 MB (2873984 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Hotspot Shield 5.2.0. They take 12.35 MB (12948096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (542.36 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (300.13 KB)
- cfghlp_cmd64.exe (488.13 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (2.33 MB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.18 MB)
- FBW.exe (1.17 MB)
- FBWMgr.exe (603.63 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (2.74 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (97.92 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (391.63 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (100.76 KB)
- hsswd.exe (844.70 KB)
- hydra.exe (420.13 KB)
- Launcher.exe (25.13 KB)
- openvpn.exe (678.14 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
The current page applies to Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 version 5.2.0
If you are manually uninstalling Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Hotspot Shield_22.214.171.12491
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Hotspot Shield_126.96.36.19938
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\HOTSPOT SHIELD\bin\af_proxy.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\HOTSPOT SHIELD\bin\af_proxy_cmd.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\HOTSPOT SHIELD\bin\afvpn.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\HOTSPOT SHIELD\bin\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 is a program by the software company AnchorFree Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotspot Shield 5.2.0". The Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hotspot Shield 5.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.2.0.
8. After uninstalling Hotspot Shield 5.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 by AnchorFree Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 by AnchorFree Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hotspot Shield 5.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 08:34:38.843