Hotspot Shield 5.20.15
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 from your PCAnchorFree Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AnchorFree Inc.. Usually the Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hotspot Shield 5.20.15. The program's main executable file is named HSSCP.exe and occupies 2.74 MB (2873984 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Hotspot Shield 5.20.15. They occupy 11.75 MB (12323856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (542.38 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (300.13 KB)
- cfghlp_cmd64.exe (488.13 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (2.39 MB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (915.13 KB)
- FBW.exe (1.17 MB)
- FBWMgr.exe (603.63 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (2.74 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (97.92 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (391.63 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (100.76 KB)
- hsswd.exe (556.20 KB)
- hydra.exe (420.13 KB)
- Launcher.exe (25.13 KB)
- openvpn.exe (678.14 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
This web page is about Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 version 5.20.15
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.20.15:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hotspot Shield
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Hotspot Shield_220.127.116.1102
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Hotspot Shield_18.104.22.16826
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\af_proxy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\af_proxy_cmd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\afvpn.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 is a program marketed by the software company AnchorFree Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield 5.20.15". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hotspot Shield 5.20.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.20.15.
8. After uninstalling Hotspot Shield 5.20.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 by AnchorFree Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 by AnchorFree Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.20.15 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:03:37.450